We all know what a year it has been for all of us so I will not dwell on it instead I will focus on the positives.
- I started learning Calligraphy in February 2019 and am pleased to report that I have kept at it. I enjoy it very much and find it very therapeutic.
- My Favourite holiday destination is the South of France but I don’t speak a word of French! I want to put that right so since the Autumn, I have started learning basic french.
- After a very long time, I got back into crochet and successfully crocheted a simple throw for an arm chair.
- I have read more than my usual this year.
- I have blogged almost every weekday since the lockdown in March.
2020 is the year in which I finally managed to get rid of my Calvinistic killjoy image and decorated the Vicarage for Christmas !